Pearlas Velvet™ Suede Metallic Paint is available in white, silver, bronze, gold, and red bases, from which custom colors can be created using universal colorants.
The actual color may differ from the computer screen. Test product in a small area before application.
Select from any of our standard colors below, or give us a call at (323) 308-2600 for custom color orders.
Pearlas Velvet is a low VOC decorative metallic finish for interior use that produces a suede metallic finish. The Pearlas Velvet is designed to be an elegant very rich looking finish. With the metallic pigments and fine resins the Pearlas Velvet gives the appearance of a pearlescent paint with the feel of soft rich texture. Preparation:
- Your walls should be clean and free of all imperfections.
- Walls must be extremely smooth in order to achieve the intended finish.
- Walls should be prepared for the Velvet Undercoat which is necessary because it needs to absorb into the surface to create the desired effect.
- Pearlas Velvet is designed to be applied interior over existing walls or new prepared drywall.
- For new drywall your walls should be first prepared with a drywall sealer primer. Then apply an even coat of Velvet Base and let dry 4 to 6 hours.
Available in 1 Quart and 1 Gallon.
We care about the environment, therefore All MEODED PAINTS products are ECO Friendly!
Pearlas Velvet™ suede metallic paint should be applied in two thin coats with a trowel. Variation of trowel strokes is recommended to achieve an organic look and to produce a look of shimmering velvet.One coat should be applied and let dry for at least one hour before applying the second coat.
Apply material in small amounts with the trowel with varied movements , and then use clean trowel to achieve desired movement throughout finish.
These variations in applications will produce matted and rich metallic reflections
Applied with a trowel, the finish looks like metallic Venetian plaster, but it is important to note that it is a paint-like material. Watch our video that details the application process.
Click an image to view the full size.
50-65 sq ft with 2 coats per quart; depending on surface and texture.