Use Glitter Paint to Transform Your Space
Glitter Paint that Truly Sparkles
The popular glitter paint is used to transform interior surfaces by helping them glisten and sparkle, and to add that WOW factor that you are looking for.
We created Crystal Brush Glitter Paint to provide you with a unique paint that can be used for any interior space or surface. Crystal Brush is available in White, Silver, Brown, Gold, Red, Blue, and Smoked Black bases from which custom colors can be created. Additional paint glitters in different colors can be added in small amounts to create even more unique finishes, as indicated by the colour swatches below.
The reaction from our customers to this glitter paint has been absolutely overwhelming. In fact, noted designers have used Crystal Brush Glitter Paint as the base for their wallpaper designs, creating a mesmerizing effect for those individuals looking for wallpaper designs instead of paint.
Whether Crystal Brush is used as part of a designer’s wallpaper series, or you’re using it to paint interior surfaces, the sparkle provided by the glitter paint creates an elegant look. Crystal Brush has even been included in local hotels, Spa’s, and shops, transforming surfaces by adding depth and dimension to boring, flat paints with a paint that truly sparkles.
How to Apply Crystal Brush Glitter Paint
If you’re interested in using Crystal Brush for your next interior project, here are a few tips on the best way to apply glitter paint in order to achieve the best results.
Crystal Brush can also be sprayed on. For instructions for spraying, please watch the video provided above.
• For the base, use a similar color to your Crystal Brush or use a regular primer.
• Using a high-quality brush, apply two coats in a cross-hatch pattern to produce an organic look and variation of a glittery, metallic effect.
• Don’t worry about covering the first coat perfectly, as it will fill in on the second coat.
• Depending on surface texture, porosity, and method and concentration of application, Crystal Brush will cover approximately 100 to 160 sq. ft. per gallon with two coats.
• Allow the first coat to dry for approx. 2-3 hours, before adding the second coat using the same cross-hatch pattern as for the first coat. It should take around 4 hours to be touch dry.
• Full cure can take up to 7 days, depending on conditions (mixture proportions, strength, weather conditions).
For a full list of application methods, including cleanup and handling, and storage click here.
Shop online today or stop by our Los Angeles flagship store and showroom at 6314 Santa Monica Boulevard to see firsthand what Crystal Brush can do for your space.
Get inspired by the many ways Crystal Brush can add sparkle and glamour to your space by following our Instagram page. You can also check out the uses of this paint, along with all our other products on our Youtube Channel.